The Best Dressed!

Posted by writer on Sunday, October 16, 2011



When I think about my dream wedding dress that I loved to wear the first thing that comes to mind. I am sure that many many girls have an idea in my head about what their "perfect" dress will be a very early age. Probably starts as something with a lot of basic (probably pink) and is reminiscent of something from the movie fairytail princess!

Over the years I (unashamedly) mentally pictured what I would wear down the aisle. I say without shame, because I am a traditional gal who is an old romantic at heart. My book collection over the years has consisted of a series of 'Mills and Boon "books, like other romantic novels. I love the thought of" being in love, and' roll romance 'I say!

style of dress has changed about 3 times over the years, but it would certainly be vintage. I'm just not too sure of the time as I love them all! Victorian, Edwardian, 20 and 50 years. I love the idea of ​​colorful wedding and how much I love the white, cream or ivory dress I really wanted to show their individuality in their dress, just as I have in my every day clothes. Very difficult to wear white so I just do not think it will fit. I am also a big fan of 'quirky' wedding. Not saying I would opt for something way "on top", but I laugh at myself as I imagine the stunning white bird dress' that Bjork wore on the red carpet. This is an invitation to her personality and tea to a fantastic wedding dress for daring quirky 'out there' bride. I love it!

Creating this online magazine wedding is as much fun as I can to see all the fantastic robes that advertisers have to offer. There are ruffles, taffeta, bows, lace, embroidery, screen print, hand painted, plant-dyed, dimante, vintage, glamor, and then the simplest creations for "blushing bride" did not want to be too 'out there .'

The most important thing for us all to remember is that the bride means that you have the most 'best dressed' on your wedding day. And do not forget to choose to marry in this beautiful Northern Rivers region of Byron Bay and Tweed means that the dress will be accompanied by a stunning beach or background wallpaper. So, go ahead and spoil yourself on what your dream dress wishes -. You owe it to yourself

Chic Paris - glamorous style is now affordable chic Parisian

After the designer style on a budget possible.That beautiful wedding and evening gowns just loved the glossy fashion magazine this may seem like a budget and another item to your wish list, but I love what your dreams are realized !

Anne Leon Design creates bespoke wedding creation that cater for the discerning bride.

Anne is a textile artist, working with different techniques to make each wedding unique. Using plant-dyeing, screen printing, hand painting or marbling, exquisite fabrics are created, which became the heart bridal collection.

dress elegance - welcomes you to the Ultimate Bridal Shopping Experience! Welcome to the dream
Whether you are looking for a simple, elegant, modern, Classic or Vintage dress, our Grand Store has it all.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment